Covid-19 Measures at Byard Art
The health and well-being of all staff and customers is of the utmost importance to us. Consequently, we are introducing the following measures and procedures to protect all Byard personnel and visitors to the gallery.
- The gallery will be cleaned & sanitised each morning before we open.
- The gallery will be cleaned & sanitised each evening after we close.
- Surfaces in the gallery will be cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- Airflow will be maximised by keeping doors open and with the use of fans.
- A maximum of 4 people + staff will be in the gallery at any one time.
- 1 person, or family group will be admitted to the downstairs gallery at a time.
- The staff will wear masks when talking to customers.
- We ask that all customers use the hand gel provided on entry to the gallery.
- All customers are required to wear face masks whilst in Byard Art. We will have disposable ones available for those of you that don’t have them.
- Gallery staff are happy to show you craftwork and jewellery, however, we request that visitors do not touch any items for sale whilst in the gallery.
- Customers can use ‘contactless’ for greeting cards and small craft items.
- More expensive items can be paid for by bank transfer, using the PDQ in the gallery (cleaned after each use) or by showing your credit card to a member of staff who will type in the numbers.
- By the door, we have a QR Code to function with the NHS COVID-19 App, and we ask that all visitors use this function upon entry.
- Will be done as usual in our downstairs gallery space. Appointments can be made in advance.
- A 2 meter distance will be maintained between staff and customers
A Risk Assessment has been completed and is available for anyone to see on request