Buying Art at Byard
At Byard Art, we take pride in welcoming you into our relaxed, friendly contemporary art gallery where you can view the art work on display at your own pace, without any pressure to buy. We understand that buying artwork can be a lengthy process, and perhaps even daunting if you’re new to buying art. We understand that you may need time to contemplate your decision, assessing the liveability and the space in which you have in mind to hang or place the piece of artwork. Our gallery staff members are on hand and happy to be of assistance, to tell you about the artist, explain techniques, offer reassurance, encouragement and advice. We want you to enjoy the experience of buying a piece of original art no matter what your budget.
How can we help?
Specific ways that we can help with the buying process include:
- The opportunity to reserve artwork overnight.
- If you live locally, the opportunity to take a piece of artwork home on overnight approval to view it in situ.
- E-mailing you images of artwork that you’ve seen on display in the gallery, here on our website or on our Facebook or Pinterest pages; and other available work by artists whose style interests you.
- While our website offers an overview of the artists we work with and their styles and prices. It is not a comprehensive database of available artwork. Please do contact the gallery if you would like further information on a particular artist or specific piece of work.
- The gallery accepts payment by debit card, cheque, cash, Visa and Mastercard credit cards. All credit card transactions are subject to a 2% surcharge.
- The Own Art scheme interest free loans can allow you take home a piece of contemporary art straight away, but pay for it in 10 monthly interest-free instalments, borrowing between £100 to £2,500.
- Gift vouchers and gift accounts for special occasions.
- Help with hanging.
- Worldwide delivery.
- VAT refunds for customers living outside the European Union.